- Comcast Cable – offers standard cable television, digital cable, high-speed internet service, and telephone service to parts of the township.
- Verizon – offers FIOS cable television, high-speed internet service, and telephone service to parts of the township.
- UGI – Residential natural gas service is available to a few streets in the south western part of the township.
- Some residents use liquid propane.
Sewer / Septic
- About 60% of Conewago Township residents use septic systems. Sewer service for the northwestern part of the township is provided by Derry Township Municipal Authority, 670 Clearwater Road, Hershey, PA 17033-2453.
Telephone – Most of the township has either Hershey or Elizabethtown phone numbers. These phone areas do NOT exactly match the Hershey and Elizabethtown zip codes areas in the township. Phone companies may also offer internet service.
- Verizon – 312,520,533,534 – Hershey exchanges in northern township.
- 832,838 – Palmyra exchanges around Bachmanville.
- 944 – Middletown exchange.
- Century Link – 361,367 Elizabethtown exchanges (formerly Sprint then Embarq).
Trash / Recycling – Conewago Township residents arrange for trash pickup individually.
- A local hauler is X/S Waste Transport, 367-7375, 5556 Ridge Rd, Elizabethtown, PA 17022. See their Customer Guide for Waste Disposal.
- There is a Recycling Center at the Conewago Township Building. Even though the recycling center is located at the township building, it is operated by Dauphin County and all questions and complaints should be referred to Dauphin County Waste Management.
Water – Most Conewago residents use private water wells.
- There is public water service in the Hills of Waterford development and part of the Laurel Woods area. This includes Laurel Drive, Woodbine, Primrose, Azalea and Dogwood. It is provided by Pennsylvania-American Water Company. Unlike the mandatory sewer hook-up, connection to water service is voluntary.