#1 Elected Local Tax Collector
- The Elected Township Tax Collector collects Real Estate Taxes, Per Capita Taxes, and Occupation Taxes for the County, School District, and Township.
- Address: Philip Tumminia, Tax Collector, PO Box 372. Hummelstown, PA 17036-1833
- Phone: 717-298-1548, Fax: 717-298-1217
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: The Tax Collector normally schedules office hours one night a week at the township building during the discount period. Other hours are by appointment.
- County real estate tax is billed Feb 1.
- School real estate, occupation, and per capita taxes are billed Jul 1.
A 2014 Occupation Tax Exemption Form for those making less than $6,000 may be found at the Lower Dauphin School District Tax Office web page. LDSD Tax Office
Many residents pay their real estate taxes in escrow with their mortgage. The twice a year billing may confuse mortgage companies used to only once a year billing.
#2 Earned Income Tax Collector
A separate appointed Tax Collection Bureau collects Local Earned Income Taxes which is split between the school district and municipality. Earned income generally includes wages, salary and bonus, but not interest, capital gains, and dividends for tax year 2012 and later.
Keystone (Dauphin County Earned Income Tax Collector)
546 Wendel Road | Irwin PA 15642
Earned Income Tax due April 15